Head of Fundraising and Marketing
6 days left
- Contract Type
White Lodge Centre is a charity that supports disabled children, young people and adults, families and carers in Surrey. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Head of Fundraising and Marketing to maximise Fundraising activities and promoting the work of our charity. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer duties will include:-
- Pro actively lead the development and implementation of the Fundraising and Marketing strategy.
- Maximise the Fundraising teams potential to generate income.
- Be responsible for the fundraising and marketing budget and delivery.
- Be a key player on the White Lodge Centre Senior Management Team and contribute to the overall planning and management of the organisation.
- Lead on development and implementation of corporate fundraising.
- Be proactive at networking with the local community.
You will need to:
- Education to a degree level or comparable (E)
- Relevant Fundraising or Marketing Qualification ( D)
- A strong and successful track record of working in the charitable or not for profit sector at a senior fundraising level.
- Experience of leading and developing a fundraising team or department.
- A thorough understanding of fundraising techniques and the development of a portfolio of income streams which maximise income.
- Experience of developing and building corporate relationships.
- Experience of strategic planning, setting objectives and effective monitoring and delivery of performance.
- Knowledge of the Institute of fundraising and its rules and regulations.
- Proven understanding of how to use a full range of marketing and communication disciplines to ensure effective income generation.
- Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic leader.
- Impeccable written and communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to be proactive in the community and sustain a network of valuable contacts.
- Ability to develop and motivate people to achieve goals and targets.
How To Apply
For an informal discussion please contact Lesley Robbins on 01932 567131 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org by using the apply section below.
For an application pack please call 01932 567131 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 30th May 2017
Interviews 5th and 12th June 2017
Please note if you do not receive a response before the 1st June your application has been unsuccessful
Successful person will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service at enhanced level, two references and an Occupational Health check. After a 6 months probationary period you will be entitled to six weeks annual leave and pension benefits after 3 months.
Apply for Head of Fundraising and Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly