Regional Community Fundraising Manager (London) - Charity
Our client is a fast-growing national charity, passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
They are looking for an energetic, inspiring and dedicated individual to become the driving force for their community fundraising in London.
Regional Community Fundraising Manager
Salary c. £30,000 (including London weighting) dependent on experience
Location: Home-based, covering London (zones 1-6) with occasional duties to be undertaken at their Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Hours of work: Full time, 9am - 5pm plus reasonable additional hours necessary to perform duties
Reporting to the Head of Community Fundraising, you will be responsible for:
- Devising an annual operating plan detailing how financial and other targets will be met
- Recruiting, managing and developing fundraising volunteers and providing appropriate support to their fundraising activities
- Working with the Regional PR Manager to ensure appropriate media coverage for supporter fundraising activities / events
- Managing community fundraising relationships within corporate organisations across London, relaying any opportunities to build corporate partnerships
Closing date: Sunday 7th May 2017
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to this organisation and detailing your current salary. It will be sent automatically to the employer.
Previous applicants need not apply
No agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in Milton Keynes
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Marketing jobs in Milton Keynes
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Management jobs in Milton Keynes
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Business Development & Commercial jobs in Milton Keynes
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Policy & Research jobs in Milton Keynes