Digital Fundraising Officer
- Contract Type
My client, a leading health based charity situated in London is looking to recruit a Digital Fundraising Officer. The role is offered on a temporary basis for a period of 3 months working 35 hours per week.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering fundraising content across the organisations website and electronic communications.
Overview of role:
- Support on the delivery of creative and engaging email content and design, tailored to audience needs
- Support management of fundraising and events online web content
- Monitor and report on the performance of digital fundraising content and campaigns
- Work with colleagues in the digital team to ensure that the client's digital landscape is joined up across the channel
- Experience of digital fundraising in the private or not for profit sectors
- Experience of writing and editing for a content-driven website
- Experience of coordinating email marketing campaigns
- Experience using web analytics tools to monitor and report on online usage and behaviour
Knowledge and understanding:
- Search engine optimisation
- Knowledge and understanding of the Drupal web content management system
- Raisers Edge or other fundraising supporter database
- Email systems such as Adestra or Dotmailer
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent standard
If this role is of an interest to you then please apply by submitting your CV in Word Format. Cover letters are not required at this stage. A full job description will be provided at the time of registration.