Senior Digital Fundraising Executive – Corporate Partnerships
12 month fixed term contract
Closing date: 02 April 2017 (at Midnight)
We’re looking for a proactive individual with broad digital marketing experience to join us as a Digital Fundraising Executive – Corporate Partnerships and help identify, maximise and deliver a number of digital development and acquisition goals, Working with flagship partners like M&S, Nationwide and British Gas, key products like ‘Slippers’ and smaller cutting edge partners and projects and helping us to win exciting new partnerships.
Shelter’s Digital Fundraising team develops new routes for fundraising through digital products and content marketing. It also provides a centre of excellence through digital fundraising leadership, mentoring and training. The team’s aim is to equip our fundraising teams with the tools and skills they need to support their plans through digital means, thus allowing us to significantly grow the income that supports our mission. Corporate Partnerships has already achieved great results through an array of high profile partnerships, but has also been identified as a particularly key area for development and expansion. That’s where you come in.
Benefits include 30 days' annual leave, significant opportunities for learning and development, and the possibility of flexible working.
Your key responsibilities:
- Providing the resource to help identify and develop the customer engagement side of our partnerships and optimise our reach efficiently
- Supporting the development of tech driven partnerships – i.e. partnerships with digital businesses that will strengthen our positioning as innovative and bold
- Identifying skill gaps and developing the digital skills within the fundraising team, optimising philanthropy and major donor opportunities and providing a bridge between our fundraising, online and digital marketing teams.
And what you’ll need:
- Digital marketing experience that spans all channels and has been gained in a customer engagement environment working on fundraising led partnership development or similar commercial activities
- A track record of working on innovative and high profile digital campaigns and developing proposals, taking part in pitches and presenting to senior management
- A proactive approach, commercial awareness, lots of creativity and innovation and the ability to act appropriately upon the diverse needs of our customers and build solid relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- A flair for challenging the status quo and looking for ways of improving, as well as explaining the need for change and encouraging others to accept it.
For further information about the role and the benefits of working for Shelter please download the job description.
Shelter is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of clients, in particular children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
At Shelter, we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation. We are facing diverse problems, so need diverse people to tackle them.
Shelter helps millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through our advice, support and legal services. And we campaign to make sure that, one day, no one will have to turn to us for help.
We’re here so no one has to fight bad housing or homelessness on their own.
Shelter does not accept unsolicited CVs from external recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.