Trust Officer - Environmental Charity
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious fundraising team at CPRE. The team has big aspirations and needs brilliant new people to help them achieve their ambitious goals.
With a newly-appointed Director of Fundraising, we are embarking on a new Strategic Plan and need to grow our income to ensure we can continue to be influential in setting out how England can achieve both necessary development and a more beautiful, better loved countryside at a time when it is under huge pressure.
Salary range: £27,064 to £30,006
Location: Southwark, London, SE1
Job Ref: TO2
CPRE works locally and nationally to protect, shape and enhance a beautiful, thriving countryside for everyone to value and enjoy. We campaign to ensure the countryside is protected for now and future generations. Join our small and friendly Fundraising team to help us protect the countryside we all love.
We have started to lay the foundations for the development of a proactive and ambitious Major Gifts programme to harness and support CPRE’s work and are now seeking a Trust Officer to build on this work.
Specifically you will:
- Research and evaluate a range of new opportunities from charitable trusts, foundations and other grant funders.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing funders.
- Create a compelling case for supporting our work, and from this produce tailored, high quality funding bids and applications
Working in a small, friendly and inclusive team you will be in a position to make a real difference to the work that CPRE can undertake.
With experience of planning and delivering a range of Trust fundraising programmes, including high level application programmes, you will be a good communicator, numerate and organised and will be familiar with the fundraising techniques available to maximise Trust supporter loyalty and giving.
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to make a real difference to the English countryside – protecting it where necessary, shaping its development for the better where possible.
Closing date: Midday Tuesday 18 April 2017
Interview Tuesday 25 April 2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to our website to download the information pack and application form.
The Campaign to Protect Rural England is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Environment / Conservation Fundraising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Environment / Conservation Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Environment / Conservation PR & Communications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Environment / Conservation Trusts & Foundations jobs in London (Central)