Supporter Care Manager
By doing what's right, doing what's needed, and doing what works for children.
How we work
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed, and does what works for children in the UK. Every year, our team changes the live of 390,000 children, young people and families.
We are Action for Children. Our vision is that every child and young person has the love, support and opportunity they need to reach their potential. Action for Children is the leading UK provider of family and community centres, children's services in rural areas, services for disabled children and their families, and services for young people leaving care. We are looking to recruit a Supporter Care Manager to our fundraising team in Watford.
How you’ll make a difference
The Supporter Care Manager manages the Database, Income Processing and Supporter Fulfilment, and Supporter Care Teams ensuring that our supporter data has integrity, donations are process promptly and supporter stewardship is operating at a high level.
The Supporter Care Manager plays a key part in ensuring our supporters have the best possible experience with Action for Children. You will be joining our team at a great time of ambition. We want supporters to feel engaged, recognised for their generosity and thanked for their support. You will use your working knowledge of supporter stewardship, data protection, and Gift Aid and supporter databases to deliver a high-quality service for our supporters. Your organisational skills and ability to work in an agile way, along with having excellent line team management and leadership to develop your team, will deliver key priorities successfully.
What you’ll need:
- Ideally educated to degree level, with previous experience and working knowledge of:
- Improving supporter stewardship.
- Being compliant and up to date with market trends and legislation such as data protection and Gift Aid
- Analysing supporter care and fundraising information with effective reporting from the supporter database.
- Developing your team using excellent line management.
- Keeping track of team budgeting and reforecasting.
- Managing multiple major suppliers up to £M contracts for Direct Debit and donation processing fulfilment agencies, print suppliers, data analysts
How to apply
To apply online, visit our site via the apply link.
Closing date: 31 March 2017
As a charity working for children from every background, we’re big believers in diversity and equality when it comes to recruiting.
Registered charity no. 1097940. Company no. 4764232. Charity registered in Scotland SC038092.