Internal Communications Manager
My client is a high profile membership organisation based in London seeking an Internal Communications Manager on a 3 month contract to permanent.
Within this diverse role, you will be required to:
- To understand and pre-empt the internal communications needs of all target groups, and ensure appropriate communications are prepared and delivered to meet such needs.
- To help develop, co-ordinate and monitor implementation of communications plans for all major projects and activity, to deliver defined objectives.
- To service internal customers with timely and relevant information to ensure delivery of shared objectives
- To be proactive in communicating activity to all stakeholders, identifying the most appropriate communication process to ensure there is awareness and buy in.
- Act as intranet editor to manage the flow of news stories and check other news content submitted by content owners.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Effective writing skills - ability to articulate information clearly and effectively
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, interesting copy to deadline
- Some experience of designing or input into designing an intranet
The client is offering a day rate of £180 - £210 ltd and looking for the candidate to have an immediate start.