Office Manager/EA - TEMP
Our client a small internatial charity are seeking part-time support as Office Manager, this is an interim role to start ASAP.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
PA support for CEO who works 2-3 days per week
Complex diary management
Scheduling and coordinating meetings with, Trustees, stakeholders and team members, including those based internationally
Communicating and managing relationships with external stakeholders and their offices
Management of our London office, including managing relationships with external suppliers
Reception duties which include: Act as a key point of contact for visitors, Answering and transferring calls and Receiving and distributing post
- Ordering supplies and stationery
- Assisting with technical issues, programming phones, moving furniture to accommodate office needs
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and visual standards throughout HQ including: kitchen and meeting rooms
- Completing maintenance checks and reporting any issues to Building Management
- Coordinating any office maintenance work
- Coordinate event planning
- Contract management
- Budget management
- Communicate with landlord, utilities, cleaner and others as needed
- Help shape a positive/productive office culture
- Help cultivate a good environment for staff, organising staff entertainment etc.
- Supporting with off-site orders, including dropping and collecting visas
Evidence of the following competences is essential:
Executive assistant experience in an international, fast paced environment.
Top notch administrative skills, commitment, attention to detail and strong forward planning skills
High degree of professionalism to handle sensitive and confidential information and absolute discretion and adherence to confidentiality.
Exceptional listening, oral and written communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail needed.
Ability to manage shifting priorities with flexibility and accuracy.
Hands on approach to work, with the ability to deliver on deadlines in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment, with minimum of or no supervision.
Experience with dealing with confidential matters
Ability to work under pressure and juggle more than one task at one time
Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Ability to be a forward thinker and always be a step ahead
Be confident when communicating at all levels
Team player, approachable, hands on and flexible
Self-sufficient, ability to work under own initiative
Role: Office Manager/EA
Employment Type: TEMP - 3-4 months
Working hours: 2-3 days per week ideally Tues, Weds & Thurs
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.