Well established education facility in Essex.
The principal responsibilities of the role will be:
- Produce market data to aid the overall marketing strategy and student recruitment activity.
- Be a key point of contact for extracting, interpreting and presenting reports and analysis to support the student recruitment.
- Monitor competitors through environmental analysis and report back on findings to benchmark performance and good practice in the sector.
- Translate complex information from a variety of databases and sources to aid the development of future marketing strategies.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure data is accurate and up to date through ASTRA.
- Run and coordinate market research projects with internal stakeholders and external research agencies
In order to be successful in the role you must have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Degree or solid experience or evidence of continuing professional development in market research analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of spreadsheet analysis.
- Working with large and complex data-sets
- Logical and methodical approach to numerical data.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, including the ability to manipulate data (i.e. pivot tables)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning, managing and prioritising multiple projects.
- Working to tight deadlines
- Customer focused with a high level initiative and enthusiasm.
Salary from £25,000 per annum
12 month FTC