Trace are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join an international charity based in central London. Leading a large finance function the successful candidate will have strong experience within international finance and become immediately influential in affecting decision making across key areas within the organisation.
Duties surrounding the role include the following
- Leading a large finance function in the delivery of financial support to overseas projects
- Business Partner to the International Department working closely with Senior Directors across the directorate.
- Acting as a key finance contact across the international division for staff within the UK and overseas
- Developing and coaching existing members of the existing finance function ensuring high standards are continually maintained
- Overseeing training for the international programmes ensuring programmes are developed and delivered successfully
- Proving insightful analysis to strengthen future funding opportunities.
- Working closely with other Senior Management Teams ensuring internal and external policy’s are met.
The successful candidate will be/have
- A Qualified Accountant (CIPFA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of leading an international finance function
- A strong background in high level business partnering
- The ability to develop and motivate staff
- Support and partake positively to a collaborative working environment.
- Immediate credibility to liaise with Heads of divisions
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details