Engagement, Involvement and Empowerment Manager – MS Charity
This charity is seeking an experienced user engagement professional who can work across the organisation to develop this important programme and build on activity to date.
Position: Engagement, Involvement and Empowerment Manager
Location: London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast considered, office based but with UK travel
Department: Quality and Innovation team, Services and Support Directorate
Salary: £41,243 - £45,537
Two years, fixed term
This charity puts people affected by MS at the centre of everything they do, and it’s this commitment that unites them across the UK. Their vision is a world free from the effects of MS.
Their ultimate goal is to find a cure, but until then, they will do all that they can to enable people with MS to live life, knowing that they do not have to face MS alone.
It’s an exciting time to join this charity. They are two years into a new strategy, which is rooted in what people affected by MS have said is important to them. This gives them a clear and determined focus. They have big aspirations and they need to attract brilliant new people to help achieve their ambitious goals.
They are becoming an organisation of, not just for, people affected by MS. This means ensuring that decisions – whether in relation to the prioritisation of activity, the design and provision of services and support, or the measurement of outcomes – are made alongside people affected by MS.
This is a new role to this charity that will:
- Be the leading advocate and facilitator for ensuring that the voices and views of people affected by MS are listened to, valued, and utilised to improve what they do; particularly where this relates to service or resource provision and dissemination.
- Actively engage, involve and empower people affected by MS to work with them to best enable people across the UK to live well with MS.
- Establish and maintain effective, consistent and coherent processes, support structures, and communications to ensure that meaningful engagement, involvement and empowerment, with people affected by MS, is at the heart of their work.
Closing date: 29th March 2017 (8:00 am)
Interview date: 12th April 2017
If you would like to apply for this position:
Please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter demonstrating how you could add value to our client's charity and detailing your current salary. It will be sent automatically to the employer.
No agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Management jobs in Belfast
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Operations & Service Delivery jobs in Belfast
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Business Development & Commercial jobs in Belfast
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Policy & Research jobs in Belfast
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare PR & Communications jobs in Belfast