UK and Overseas Director
1 day left
- Contract Type
About the role
The Army Families Federation has a vacancy for a UK and Overseas Director.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the UK and Overseas Director leads a well-established team in developing and maintaining AFF’s contact with Army families, linking with military departments and other agencies to represent key issues. The post holder works in close collaboration with subject matter experts in the Policy and Research Branch, to ensure issues affecting Army families are dealt with appropriately and taken forward to effect change
The post holder sits on the AFF Executive Management Board (AFF’s senior management team), supporting the Chief Executive in the development and delivery of organisational aims and objectives, and works closely with all AFF branches in the delivery of key goals.
What we’re looking for
A dynamic and experienced team leader, with strong organisation skills and a proven record of working at a strategic level. You should have a clear understanding of the issues affecting Army families, be confident in presenting and public speaking and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understanding of chain of command structures would be beneficial.
Much of your work will be cross-organisation, requiring effective teamwork skills and the ability to work on a number of projects at any one time.
A full list of the skills and experience we are looking for can be found in the Job Description, available at www.aff.org.uk.
AFF welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For further information
To view the Job Description and to apply for this role, please visit www.aff.org.uk by clicking the 'Apply' button below.
Any enquiries about the vacancy can be directed to Bex Valentine (Operations Director) on 07517 002584 or at email@example.com.
Closing, interview and start dates
- Applications should be submitted by 09:00, Friday 31st March. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by e-mail soon after.
- Interviews will take place on Wednesday 5th April at AFF Central Office in Headquarters Field Army (Andover).
- We are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, ideally late April/early May. However, we may be able to flex slightly on the start date.
No agency contact please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Campaigning jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Senior Management jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Business Development & Commercial jobs in Hampshire
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Policy & Research jobs in Hampshire