Head of IAPT Services
Oxfordshire Mind – Head of IAPT Services
Salary: £41,000 - £50,000 per annum
1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem at some point in our lives. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
We promote good mental health through the provision of high quality services and campaigning for positive change. Oxfordshire Mind was set up in Oxford in 1967 and is an independent charity. We’re also part of the network of Mind associations working for better mental health across England and Wales.
Our ambition is to make sure that anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support - and we’re making strides in the right direction but we’ve some way to go before we make that a reality.
We are seeking a Head of IAPT who is passionate about the mission of Oxfordshire Mind and has substantial experience of working in mental health within NHS Services. You will be experienced in effectively managing support services, staff supervision, strategic management, change management, working to quality assurance and service standards, excellent budget and financial reporting skills. Your track record will strongly enable and support service delivery, and develop our strategy to lead the organisation forward.
The new Head of IAPT Services will be supported by a dynamic and experienced Chief Executive and a strong, expert Senior Management Team.
Candidates must have:
- Substantial experience of working in mental health and an understanding of mental health issues and challenges on individual, group and societal levels
- Demonstrable experience of effectively managing IAPT services or similar
- Knowledge of current issues in mental health and support
- Experience of working within a performance management environment with evidence of strong delivery of performance measures
- Experience of strategic management including change management
- Track record in working to quality assurance and service standards
- Experience of staff management and supervision
- Knowledge of the voluntary sector and charity management
- Strong budget and financial reporting skills
- High level of communication skills, allied with inter-agency working and also partnership and stakeholder working
- The ability to build and develop strong relationships with partners and funders, and to work collaboratively across a wide range of organisations
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact Ros Findlay-Pix on 020 7820 7329 or Abigail Ashmead on 020 7820 7318.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 20th March
Apply for Head of IAPT Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly