This a unique company - a financial services company who are also a non-departmental government body. They have been tasked with delivering a high profile, large workplace automatic enrolment pension scheme. 1000's and 1000's of employers and employees nationally have chosen this scheme and it will continue to grow to unprecedented numbers.
The bulk of the company's expenditure is on external services and therefore the procurement and contract management on this large scale and complexity demands a strong team of experienced specialists. This means you'll get an opportunity to work with an exceptional team - they offer a modern, supportive team environment to work in. You'll also be based in beautiful riverside offices in Central London.
Working within the Commercial and Delivery department the Commercial Manager will specifically define and implement the long-term sourcing strategy which will encompass designing and running an effective procurement of a huge BPO contract.
Typically, you will:
- Help shape commercial strategy for large forthcoming procurement, including evaluation of and recommendations for appropriate pricing models for next contract
- Creation of key supplier facing documentation during market warming and procurement
- Draft and maintain commercial schedule of contract, bidder information and the commercial elements of other OJEU procurement documentation.
- Prepare documentation for support of commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Specify and support the creation of a variety of commercial models, bid evaluation, pricing models etc.
- Regular engagement with senior stakeholders both internal and external
I'm looking for a Commercial Manager who has knowledge and expertise in the commercial definition and negotiation of large government/public sector contracts. You will also have a good understanding of contract law in relation to BPO and IT services.
You will be able to demonstrate your understanding of how contractual arrangements fit together within an operational reality.
You will be analytical and fast thinking with the ability to come up with creative solutions to commercial problems. You will have excellent commercial writing skills and experience working with an influencing senior colleagues.
This role offers an opportunity to join a unique organisation - a company who has public accountability but also operates within financial services commercial environment. It's a perfect marriage between public sector and private.
To apply for the Commercial Manager and work on an extremely high profile and large procurement piece click the 'Apply' button now they want to start interviewing ASAP.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly