Community Fundraising Assistant
Joining our dynamic fundraising team in a varied and fast-paced role, you will assist with projects and activity to help achieve annual targets, specifically through assisting our Community Fundraisers.
The role will devise and take the lead in delivering customer care for our community supporters in order to maximise the lifetime value of supporters through retention and development. This role also forms part of our growth programme to recruit new supporters through new and existing digital fundraising methods, as well as supporting the creation of new fundraising projects.
The role will include:
- assisting Fundraisers to achieve annual Community Fundraising income target
- working within a fast-moving environment with changing priorities and able to work on several projects at any one time
- offering excellent donor care and customer service to volunteers, groups and associations, beneficiary events and individuals
- dealing with supporter enquiries and providing excellent customer service and administration
- ensuring Raiser’s Edge is maintained with accurate and up to date information on all relevant supporters
- researching potential new areas for fundraising and providing feedback
- working closely with the Marketing department to co-ordinate information for press and publicity
- assisting with nationwide event initiatives
- events support and assistance and attendance where needed, including out of hours work.
To be successful, you will have:
- knowledge of the principles of good donor management or customer care
- experience of working effectively with others towards common goals and targets
- experience of working in fundraising in a paid capacity
- excellent customer service and time management skills
- the ability to work on own initiative and multi task
- the ability to write copy for presentation documents, letters and website use.
In return, you will enjoy:
- 30 days’ holiday each year, plus bank holidays
- Bike scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Early finish on Fridays
- Pension scheme
Click to apply where you will be taken to our website.
Closing date: 26th March 2017.