Volunteer Recruitment Manager
Independent Age is a charity founded over 150 years ago to provide older people and their families with clear, free and impartial advice on the issues which matter to them. In 2015 we began an ambitious 5 year programme to greatly increase the impact of Independent Age by significantly expanding our services and campaigning activities. By 2020 we aim to:
- Have increased our support for the most vulnerable and in need by tenfold
- Distribute our resources to over one million people annually
- Respond to over 100,000 enquires each year
- Double the number of regular visits and calls to lonely older people
- Increase our influence on government
This post will lead the Volunteer Recruitment Team, ensuring the effective recruitment
and assessment of high volumes of Independent Age Volunteers, working across the
The post-holder will lead a team of 4 Volunteering Staff.
Please click the "APPLY"