Regional Fundraising Relationship Manager
The client is a growing regional charity.
- To implement the agreed fundraising strategy, targeting prospects as required and appropriate, ensuring that all supporters feel valued.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Computer and IT literate
- Well organised, able to prioritise and manage own time and work under pressure
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and under own initiative from home base (on occasion)
- Enthusiastic, proactive and results driven
- Able to plan and monitor income and expenditure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of liaising with people at all levels to build effective stakeholder relationships
- Proven record of achieving financial targets
- Excellent project management skills from inception to evaluation
- Able to multi-task, work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, positive and solution focused
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Line management experience
- Experience of motivating and inspiring teams
- Understanding and familiarity of Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults, the Equality Act, Data Protection and Health & Safety
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle
Salary paying between £30-£34k.