2 days left
- Contract Type
The Royal Opera House aims to enrich people’s lives through opera and ballet. Home to two of the world’s great artistic companies – The Royal Opera and The Royal Ballet – the organization seeks to be accessible and engaging. Our audiences can come to see the live performances at Covent Garden, and for those across the UK and abroad, though cinema, DVD and web based presentations. Operating from our heritage theatre site, we are one of the busiest repertory theatres in the world and are supported by a broad range of staff, from production teams to front of house, administration and finance.
The Finance Department is currently looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the adherence of the ROH Procurement Policy across the organization and to drive forward efficiencies and savings in line with the objectives and needs of the business. Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounts, and working closely with key stakeholder departments internally, the postholder will devise and roll out best practice procedures and manage the supplier portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with the following essential skills and experience:
- Experience of managing significant procurement budgets and delivering improvements to the business
- Experience of e-procurement and managing or supporting implementation of a new system
- Able to devise best practice tools, measures and processes (including category management ) suited to the needs of the business
- Experience of managing preparation of regular management reports and delivery of sound financial / budget analysis
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to manage relationships with key clients or stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to manage change, using workshops and coaching sessions as part of a communication programme
- We actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and value the positive impact difference has on our teams.
For a full job description and details on how to apply, please visit our website at http://recruitment.roh.org.uk/vacancyView.php?requirementId=2582. For queries, please contact the Human Resources Department, email: email@example.com and you can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Monday 27 March 2017
Applicants must have work authorization for the UK.