Senior Corporate Partnership Fundraiser
About SOS Children’s Villages UK:
SOS Children’s Villages is a global charity, which provides orphans and vulnerable children with a stable and positive family life. We protect and improve the lives of children in 125 countries, working with communities to keep fragmenting families together and, where this is not possible, we build new families for children at risk.
As a global authority on alternative care, SOS Children’s Villages works in partnership with the United Nations, advocating for the rights of all children and contributing towards the development of key child protection policies. For more information, please visit http://www.soschildren.org
At the heart of our work is the child at risk: SOS Children’s Villages gives long term care to vulnerable children and works with communities around the world to prevent child neglect and abandonment.
About the Post:
We are looking for an outstanding Corporate Partnership Fundraiser to work with our existing – as well as to seek out new - partnerships in the London area. Flexible (including partial home working) arrangements will be considered.
As the Senior Corporate Partnership Fundraiser, you will have at least 5 years’ demonstrable experience of securing both national and international level corporate partnerships. The corporate team works closely with our Philanthropic and Individual Giving teams. You will also work with SOS Children’s International Office and colleagues throughout Europe and North America.
- Using own initiative to drive forward and manage key existing partnerships as well as identifying and winning new ones
- Managing a portfolio of accounts, researching prospective partners and engaging with them to deliver joint objectives
- Preparing partnership proposals which take into consideration a company’s CSR and market interests and matching these with areas of our work requiring funding
- Develop tailored strategies to manage donor relationships and deliver excellent customer service to maximise income and secure longevity of relationships
- Creating and delivering presentations to CSR teams/senior management
- Collaborating on cause-related marketing opportunities and partnership agreements
- Providing regular updates and reports to corporate supporters
- Introducing new ideas and initiatives into the role whilst taking ownership of work
- Identify opportunities to raise unrestricted income
- Liaise with the Marketing team to develop and produce suitable marketing materials and resources for corporate supporters
- Monitor performance, including preparing regular partnership and fundraising reports for management
- Forecast and manage corporate income and expenditure budgets, ensuring records are maintained and updated (accurately and consistently) to enable income reporting and analysis of activity.
- Ensure donor data on our CRM system is accurate
- Represent the charity at events, talks and presentations
- Attending networking events and being an advocate for SOS Children’s Villages UK
The role requires a motivated professional, able to work well independently and as part of a busy team and who has:
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to create and deliver engaging proposals
- Relevant experience in account management in corporate fundraising or in sales & marketing
- Track record of acquiring new prospects or cultivating existing donors to generate corporate donations worth £70k+
- A proven track record of involvement in successful partnerships
- Experience of project planning and/or project co-ordination
- Experience of using a wide variety of communication methods to developing leads, network and building relationships
- Experience of using administrative systems and databases
- Willing and able to travel within the UK and abroad
- Able to undertake working at weekends and the evenings to fit in with donor meetings and/or need to communicate in their personal time
Education and Qualifications
- Degree level education
Personal Attributes / Qualities
- Ambitious, innovative, target driven and self-motivated
- Trustworthy, patient, flexible and a good relationship builder
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Open to new ways of working, learning new tasks and skills as required.
- Passionate about child development
- 25 days annual leave + your Birthday
- Matched pension contribution up to 5%
- 2 days off to support a charity of your choice each year
Please send Word documents only with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV” to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Corporate Partnership Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly