Public Affairs & Campaigns Manager
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A health charity.
- To lead the team and co-ordinate activities to maximise public campaigning and the influence of the organisation within Westminster & Whitehall.
- To work with cross-organisationally to develop and deliver appropriate external messages aimed at the public and key decision makers
- To play a key part in developing the strategy & plans and to support the team to reach their goals.
- Successful experience in campaigns or public affairs but with some experience in both areas.
- Demonstrable experience in managing supporters to take action OR developing relationships with politicians and civil servants for policy change.
- Experienced in managing staff, organising events and partnership working with like-minded organisations.
Deadline: Monday 27th March.
Apply for Public Affairs & Campaigns Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly