My client is a government body looking for a Studio Manager to join their offices in Liverpool on an interim basis.
As a Studio Manager you will be leading and managing the in-house creative team responsible for developing core social content, campaign materials and publications across print, digital, video & audio formats.
You responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will:
- Have previously worked as a Studio Manager and have managed a creative multi-media studio (Essential)
- Have portfolio evidence to show skills in graphic design/ art working, illustration, photography, video production and audio production (Essential)
- Have a strong working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Cloud applications & Mac OSX (Essential)
- Have a strong understanding of modern communications such as digital communications and marketing, user research and testing & content strategy and creation (Essential)
- Understand insight and analytics and have the ability to interpret data sets (Essential)
- Have strong leadership skills (Essential)
- Have previously worked in a regulatory environment (Desirable)
- Have a professional qualification in graphic design, advertising or marketing (Desirable)
Competitive day rate
Easily accessible location