Business Development Manager - NE & Yorkshire
Business Development Manager – North East & Yorkshire
- £30,900 per annum
- 35 hours per week
- Located in Harrogate/Knaresborough or Newcastle
- Permanent contract
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager to come and work for one of the country’s leading organisations for blind and visually impaired people. Henshaws is a dynamic, vibrant and energetic provider of care and support for blind and visually impaired people of all ages across the North of England.
As a member of the senior management team, the Business Development Manager will play a key role in the strategic development of Henshaws Community and Housing services based across the North East and Yorkshire. You will lead on the engagement, development and management of Henshaws strategic relationships to encourage partnerships with key organisations to develop and increase operational income, allowing Henshaws to drive the development of high quality services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of increasing and sustaining operational income
- Specific knowledge of securing fee based income and income linked to commissioning.
- Specific knowledge of the NHS, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Local Authority Commissioning
- Experience of managing projects and leading a multi-disciplinary team across various locations and disciplines
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and works in a pro-active manner, creating opportunities and working to Henshaws vision and values
The role can be based in either our offices in Harrogate/Knaresborough in North Yorkshire or at our offices in Newcastle and we welcome applications from both areas.
It would be beneficial to have an understanding of the needs of clients with visual impairments, learning difficulties and/or other disabilities and a relevant management/project management qualification.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 24th March at 12.00 noon.
To view a job description and person specification and to apply, go to www.henshaws.org.uk and follow the job links. We do not accept c.v’s. No agencies.
The post holder may be subject to an enhanced DBS check with child and adult barring prior to the commencement of employment at Henshaws. Please read the Job Description for further details.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We will make every endeavor to make reasonable adjustments for applicants who require assistance in carrying out their duties due to a disability