Interim Head of Digital Transformation
I am currently recruiting an interim Head of Digital Transformation for an international Charity based in London. Working as part of the transformation team the postholder will be responsible for moving the digital strategy from conception to reality and will influence at a senior level across the business to ensure the objectives of the programme are being met.
You will be tasked with bringing the organisation into a digital first culture by overseeing the development of the businesses website, customer relation database and social network strategy across their international network. This is a great all-round digital strategy role that will play a key part in the business reaching their digital goals by creating an innovative digital strategy.
- Proven Experience managing a large scale digital change programme
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and experience working with senior management
- Experience of working across large complex business
- Experience across a wide range of digital activities including, social, CRM and Web
- Experience working in the NFP sector is preferred
This role is available on a part-time basis working with 3-4 days basis. Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch asap if you are interested.
Apply for Interim Head of Digital Transformation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly