Social Media Officer
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A social welfare charity.
- Lead the social media activity for this growing charity.
- Produce relevant, topical content to engage the audience and promote the campaigns, services and fundraising events.
- Work cross functionally to build relationships internally and in particular, provide support to the Press Office when required.
- Experience working in a social media or communications role, with a bias towards social media. Ideally, this experience should have been gained within a charity or a not-for-profit organisation.
- Understanding of analytical tools to measure effectiveness of social media campaigns.
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Apply for Social Media Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly