Director of Fundraising
Director of Fundraising
Location flexible with 2 days per week in North Yorkshire
£55,000 - £65,000, plus £2,000 car allowance
We are a leading, long established and progressive UK charity supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health problems and other support needs. We support people in their home life, work, social and cultural activities through our 9 urban and rural communities in England.
Whilst respecting our Camphill roots, we recognise the need to respond flexibly to our changing world. This means ensuring our existing communities remain viable and relevant to the needs of those we support. It also requires us to innovate, and design new service and approaches which will link the charity to new places and people.
Recruiting our first Director of Fundraising is an essential step in realising this ambition. One-third of our income comes from donations and legacies; we want to secure these sources and grow a broader base of fundraised income. Our Fundraising Director will be both a confident fundraiser and a skilled leader, capable of bringing out the best in our small fundraising team. We expect to see solid income growth, new sources of fundraised income and confident management of our established external fundraising consultancy partnership.
This is a unique role for an experienced fundraiser. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to create a step change in the charity’s fundraising and shape the future direction and success of the organisation as one of the organisation’s senior managers.
- Lead the strategic development of, and play a direct role in the delivery of, the growth in Camphill Village Trust’s fundraising through the effective marketing of our unique proposition to our supporters.
- Be responsible for ensuring the charity is adequately and sustainably funded by strengthening and broadening the fundraising portfolio.
- Work closely with colleagues at all levels to ensure effective communications and fundraising messaging that is on-brand and integrated with all areas of the charity’s work.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering or exceeding fundraising targets across a range of income streams.
- Experience of initiating and leading the development and delivery of a successful fundraising strategy.
- Significant experience as a team manager and motivator, including experience of leading cross organisational processes and projects.
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" button below.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please speak to Camphill Village Trust’s retained consultant Sandra Hamovic at Berwick Partners on 0207 529 6332.
Please note that although this advert expires on 28th March, applications will be accepted via the Berwick Partners website until 9am, Thursday 30th March.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Marketing jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Senior Management jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Management jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare PR & Communications jobs in Homeworking