Business Development Manager
Recovery Focus are national group of charities who, between us, have a track record of more than 200 years of developing and running personalised services that work with people with mental health, substance misuse and other complex needs to achieve their ambitions.
We’re looking for an exceptional business development manager (maternity cover) with a proven track record of producing successful, high quality tenders and proposals and the ability to identify and build strong relationships with local authorities, commissioners, and other key stakeholders.
As a member of our business development team, you will take a project management approach to tenders, working with colleagues from across the organisation to develop service models and budgets and write targeted, cohesive and winning bids. You will be responsible for each stage of the tender process from initial identification through to final presentation. In addition, you will support the remodelling and redesigning of existing services and work with outside agencies to create partnership opportunities for developing new business.
- experience of working in substance use and/or mental health a track record of successfully managing the tender process from identification through to implementation including the production of writing responses
- service model development and budgeting the ability to communicate compelling messages in written form
- excellent interpersonal skills to influence and engage with individuals at all levels
- a track record of working in partnership to develop new business opportunities
As part of a national business development team this role may require you to work on tenders and with partners across England, therefore flexibility and willingness to travel extensively is essential
Interested applicants are invited to apply via CV and supporting statement. For questions on the role, please contact Emma Kleinfeldt on 07557748586.
This post is offered as a fixed term contract ending May 2018
Whilst working across all partners in Recovery Focus the successful candidate will be employed by Richmond Fellowship who offer great benefits, including 25 days' holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme and childcare vouchers.
Closing date: 20th February 2017
Interview date: 9th March 2017
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Management jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Business Development & Commercial jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare PR & Communications jobs in Homeworking
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Supporter Development jobs in Homeworking