Head of Service
QEF are a national disability charity based in Surrey with more than 80 years' experience of developing innovative services which enable and support people to increase independence and improve opportunities for life. QEF helps people with complex disabilities to achieve their goals in life.
The Head of Service will be a member of the Senior Management Team taking the lead in driving and delivering change for the whole charity. Lead the implementation of QEF's strategy to establish group homes for life and day/leisure services for people with a disability.
Along side their strategic duties, the post holder will be the Registered Manager of the Independent Living Services centre, a residential environment for residents with complex disabilities ensuring all aspects of care delivery are outstanding and the service is successful and financially viable.
Key attributes of applicants should include:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of current care- related legislation and CQC regulations
- Track record of successful leadership of a large residential setting providing services to residents/clients with complex care needs
- Able to demonstrate high levels of staff engagement and an open/honest culture
- Track record of strong financial performance in services
- Experience and success of growing services and establishing new services
- Ability to work effectively as part of the overall QEF senior team and at Board meetings
- Empathetic to the needs and objectives of people with complex disabilities and has the ability to establish a rapport with a wide range of individuals.
Due to the location, use of a car maybe recommended.
For further details see candidate information pack on the Prospectus website.
To register your interest in this role, please submit your CV via the 'Apply Now' button below. Please upload your CV in Word format (please avoid PDF). We also request a supporting statement with your CV. This should align examples of your experience with the requirements of the person specification and should be kept to two sides.
The Senior Appointments team will review and assess all submitted applications in order to determine suitability for the role. Suitable candidates will be invited to discuss their suitability with a Prospectus consultant at our offices in London or via Skype.
This advert will remain live until 26th October
Interviews with QEF are scheduled Interviews for around the 10th November 2016
If you have any queries, we strongly encourage you to submit your CV before contacting the Senior Appointments team at Prospectus.