Trainee Recruitment Consultant
7 days left
- Contract Type
Fixed Term Contract for 7 months with opportunity to go permanent
Reporting to: Talent Acquisition & Development Manager
The Prospectus trainee programme is an opportunity for aspiring recruiters with minimal experience, but lots of potential, to learn the ropes and build a career with one of the industry's leading recruitment businesses.
To gain the requisite skills and experience to join any team in the business upon the completion of the programme.
You will spend seven months working with different teams across the company before delivering a presentation to the board of directors and interviewing for a job here at Prospectus. You will also develop your knowledge and understanding of the business, the industry, and the sector by shadowing our most successful consultants and attending a series of interactive workshops.
You will support each of the teams you will be working with in accordance with a bespoke job description designed by the team manager. This will include:
- Administrative duties and database management
- Writing job adverts and responding to applications
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Winning new business and managing client relationships
- Representing Prospectus at events and client meetings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well on own initiative as well as within a team
- Time management and organisation skills
- Creative problem solving skills, ability to think on feet
- Previous work experience in a related field
- Proficient in MS Office
Terms and Benefits:
- A 7 month fixed term contract with a competitive salary and the guarantee of support in finding a job in the charity sector for trainees who do not secure an interview for a permanent job with Prospectus.
- 37.5 hour working week, times to be agreed with line manager. Some flexibility may be required.
- Annual leave allowance for full time staff is 23 days plus statutory holidays, rising to 25 days at 2 years service, and to 30 days at five years service
- Access to Worklife Employee Assistance Programme - free 24hr confidential information, support & counselling service
- Access to Childcare Voucher scheme
- Free Eye Test
Three month probationary period after which the following benefits are available:
- Six volunteering days pro-rated where applicable
- Contributory stakeholder pension scheme whereby the company will match your contributions up to a maximum of 3%, rising to 4% after 5 years service
- Sabbatical option after three years service
- Ride to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym membership scheme
Apply for Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly