Senior Major Gifts Officer
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Major Gifts Officer to join our growing Major Gifts team as. You will be responsible for a portfolio of major donors and prospects, and will assist in running the new Major Giving programme.
Combat Stress is the UK’s leading mental health charity for veterans, providing free specialist clinical treatment and welfare support to ex-servicemen and women across the UK with mental health conditions. We treat conditions including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression and anxiety. We provide a range of free services including short-stay clinical treatment, a specialist PTSD Intensive Treatment Programme, Occupational Therapy, Community support and a free 24-hour Helpline.
In this challenging role, you will cultivate, steward, and where possible develop the donors in your portfolio, moving them along the Major Gifts pipeline. You will also support the Major Gifts Manager in organising major donor cultivation events, and you will ensure that all research undertaken by the Major Gifts team is accurate and of a high standard.
To be successful you will need proven experience of working in a charity in a Major Gifts or Individual Giving team.
What we offer
You will work within a charity that is growing and evolving at an exponential rate for the climate and one that has a fantastic cause and committed follower base.
In addition we offer the following benefits;
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- competitive stakeholder pension scheme - contributions matched up to 10% of salary
- childcare vouchers
- discounted healthcare cash plan
- corporate gym membership
- discount shopping vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 31 October 2016.
To apply please visit our website.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in Surrey
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Policy & Research jobs in Surrey
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare PR & Communications jobs in Surrey
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Community Fundraising jobs in Surrey
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Events Fundraising jobs in Surrey