Volunteer, Community and Regional Fundraising Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
We are currently investing and expanding our Fundraising activities and are looking for a Volunteer, Community and Regional Fundraising Manager. You will support volunteer and community group fundraisers in their fundraising and awareness-building activities, liaise with volunteers nationwide to discuss plans for their events and offer support and guidance as required, and oversee the recruitment of volunteers for Combat Stress events.
Combat Stress is the UK’s leading mental health charity for veterans, providing free specialist clinical treatment and welfare support to ex-servicemen and women across the UK with mental health conditions. We treat conditions including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression and anxiety. We provide a range of free services including short-stay clinical treatment, a specialist PTSD Intensive Treatment Programme, Occupational Therapy, Community support and a free 24-hour Helpline.
With proven experience of working in a charity and of working with a wide number of contacts, you will also need extensive management experience as this role line manages six members of the fundraising team.
What we offer
You will work within a charity that is growing and evolving at an exponential rate for the climate and one that has a fantastic cause and committed follower base.
In addition we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- competitive stakeholder pension scheme - contributions matched up to 10% of salary
- childcare vouchers
- discounted healthcare cash plan
- corporate gym membership
- discount shopping vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 31 October 2016.
To apply please visit our website.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in Surrey
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Management jobs in Surrey
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Volunteer Recruitment & Management jobs in Surrey
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Volunteers jobs in Surrey
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Community Fundraising jobs in Surrey