Experianced Finance Business Partner
Trace are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a large Not for Profit organisation based in central London. Reporting the Head of Business Partnering you’ll become part of an organisation which values their staff and promotes professional development.
Key elements of the role are outlined below:
- Provide a high level of Business Partnering across departments dealing daily with budget holders enabling them to understand complex financial data
- Build processes to ensure bids and proposals are properly challenged, costed and financially evaluated.
- Provide detailed risk analysis and commentary of the respective field ensuring any appropriate recommendations are made from findings
- Take the lead on the delivery of monthly forecasts/budgets explaining them to senior stakeholders within the organisation
- Keeping strict controls of budgets and sensitive financial information
- Ensure all income is correctly accounted for in accordance with relevant standards.
To be successful for this role you will be/have
- A Qualified Accountant or finalist (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- The ability to influence without being overbearing
- Patient with colleagues when dealing with complex financial data
- Be naturally analytical and inquisitive
- Have a least 2 years practical experience working as a Finance Business Partner.
For further information and a confidential conversation please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
Apply for Experianced Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly