Management Accountant (6 month contract-Arts)
Trace are currently recruiting a Management Accountant for a established Arts organisation based in Central London. This role is for a 6 month maternity contract within a large finance function reporting directly to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
Duties include the following:
- Provide full financial business support to divisions within the organisation
- Enable better decision making through insightful and action orientated management information and trend analysis
- Provide advise on financial performance and corrective management action
- Deliver continuous process improvements through planning and reporting processes, procedures and systems
To be successful in the role you’ll be/have:
- Part qualified/studying ACCA/CIMA
- Within a management accounting role
- Naturally intuitive
- Available immediately
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations.
Apply for Management Accountant (6 month contract-Arts)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly