Head of Development
Job Title: Head of Development
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours
Salary: Circa £40k
We are working in partnership with the Hospice of St Francis a charity that provides free, expert care for people living with life-limiting illnesses in West Herts and South Bucks, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or socio-economic background. They also support the families, carers and those close to them.
The charity is now seeking a proactive, persuasive strategic thinker with a proven track record in sales or major gift income generation. This is a challenging and exciting role with the opportunity to build a new high level individual supporter development group, support the development of key strategic projects for the hospice and grow the income stream to make a big impact quickly.
The successful individual will demonstrate:
• Strong track record of successfully securing high value gifts or sales
• Understanding of donor motivations
• Experience of relationship management
• Experience of influencing at high level
• Ability to write compelling cases for support
• Understanding of Donor Care principles and track record of delivering exceptional supporter experience
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and engaging individual with outstanding communication, relationship management, influencing and networking skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV in word format and supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, Charisma Recruitment Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1610-5.
Closing date for applications: 10 November 2016
Interview date: TBC