Deadline: Friday 4th November
- An education campaign.
- To lead and manage a team of 3 to undertake the corporate and internal communications of organisation.
- To oversee the production of campaigning materials and the promotion of events.
- To ensure that the team produces high quality e-newsletters, social media and content for the websites.
- A strong leader of the communications function.
- A solid and confident line manager but also a practitioner with first rate writing skills.
- Able to work for a high profile and complex organisation and produce communications of a wide variety to ensure the organisation meets its goals and targets.
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly