Development Co-ordinator (Friends & Events)
A Development Coordinator, with particular responsible for the important relationship between the School and its Friends organisation, and for the planning and delivering of events, is required as soon as possible.
The role of the Development Co-ordinator (Friends and Events) is to:
- develop key audiences as active participants in the life of the school, including Friends, alumni, parents and grandparents, and other targeted groups within the local community;
- organise Development events and related Appeal activities;
- oversee the smooth management of the database;
- develop and embed a culture of ‘friend-raising’ within the school’s communities;
- ultimately obtain support for the students themselves through a new Annual Fund programme.
A full job description and application form can be downloaded from this page.]
Please apply, using the application form which can be downloaded from the School website, by Friday 28 October 2016. Completed forms should be sent to Dr. Anthony Medhurst, Development Director, The Yehudi Menuhin School, Stoke d’Abernon, Cobham, Surrey KT11 3QQ or emailed to email@example.com.
If you would like an informal conversation, please call Anthony Medhurst on 01932 584797.
The Yehudi Menuhin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and with the DBS. The School is an equal opportunities