Fundraising Data Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
Harris Hill is currently recruiting for a Fundraising Data Executive to join an established Disability charity based in Surrey for a part-time position. The post holder will be responsible for various tasks such as importing, processing, and analysing data. The database the charity uses is Raiser's Edge and the candidate will be working within the Fundraising Team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Using Raiser's Edge Database
- Data Importing, Queries and Selections
- Carry out Data Analysis
- Import new direct debits from external agencies
- Produce analysis as required by the Fundraising team management
In order to apply you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of using a database (Raiser's Edge desirable)
- Experience of working with data in a fundraising environment
- Experience of working with different types of data
If you have the stated requirements then please apply to Harris Hill with your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Closing date: Friday 21st October 2016
Please note that applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date and early applications are in encouraged.
Apply for Fundraising Data Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly