Press and Communications Officer
1 day left
- Contract Type
One of the leading corporate foundations in the UK is looking for a Press and Communications Officer to join their team in London.
They are seeking an energetic, go-getting and confident press officer who has experience planning and delivering powerful media campaigns and can help shape and influence the media profile of the Foundation.
As part of a busy team you'll work closely with internal colleagues and charities supported by the foundation to unearth and develop interesting stories that you ll pitch to the media and use across other communications channels including our website, social media and our printed materials.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Communications Manager, to plan, develop and implement strategies to effectively communicate the impact of the Foundation s grants and initiatives
- Liaise with charities the Foundation funds and its beneficiaries to capture human stories and secure media coverage
- Form relationships with journalists and develop a programme of press activity and strategies to increase media coverage
- Contribute creative ideas and help with the development of multi-media content, including films, vlogs or graphics, blogs or social media
- Provide Communications resources to support the work of Grant Managers
In Order to apply you should have the following skills and experience:
-Experience of working in a busy communications function including specifically within a press office
-Experience of developing and implementing strategies across the full range of media and of securing impact and coverage as a result
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Experience of the writing and production of printed materials, including working with external suppliers
-Experience and understanding of effective use of all forms of social media and online communications
Apply for Press and Communications Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly