Are you an expert data analyst with extensive experience in using digital contact relationship management systems (ie Salesforce)? A leading UK membership organisation is seeking an analyst to join their team as they embark on a major two-year programme. This is a great opportunity that will utilise your technical skills as well as your softer business partnering skills. The role is offered on a 2 year contract with truly fantastic benefits.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing and preparing data for use by the communication unit and other teams.
- Implementing, configuring or optimising systems and processes to send, monitor, record and transform data as necessary, particularly in the digital contact relationship management system (Salesforce) and linked systems (in-house membership system, the website, survey tool, campaigns tool and others).
- Supporting better target-setting, monitoring and evaluation around digital data, including data on member behaviour and attitudes.
- Implement, configure and optimise reporting and visualisation tools (preferably Cognos) to deliver easy-to-use actionable dashboards or reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining and improving the quality and integrity of data, particularly digital contact data (emails and mobile numbers).
- Undertaking deep-dive data analysis to identify trends, troubleshoot concerns and suggest potential changes to practice that can help the charity meet its goals.
- Managing all data related to user registrations, user subscriptions, user feedback, user journeys and behaviour analytics securely and in line with data protection requirements.
- Designing and implementing tagging and tracking on web and mobile platforms to monitor and record site statistics, event tracking, goals and funnels and visitor attribution.
The key skills and experiences required include:
- Experience in structuring, cleaning and transforming data.
- Knowledge and experience of working with a range of analytical and business intelligence software (eg: Tableau, COGNOS, Google Analytics, DashThis).
- Experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel.
- Experience with at least one CRM tool, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience in measuring and analysing online communications campaigns including: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
- Experience with configuring website tracking, ideally Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
Please apply to Harris Hill ASAP to be considered for this exciting opportunity.