Fundraising Database Officer
We are working with an established armed forces charity who are looking for an experienced database officer to play a vital role within the fundraising department for a 2 year FTC.
The primary roles of the Fundraising Database Officer are to provide support and training to Raiser’s Edge users, to provide data selections, data analysis and reporting and to act as main point of contact for all charity staff and volunteers regarding Gift Aid declaration forms.
- Experience of delivering at-desk and remote training in CRM solutions.
- Experience of supporting a database service for an organisation.
- A track record in problem solving within the context of a CRM system.
- Experience in working in a fundraising or development office, preferably within a charity with a regional base.
- Experience of applying data analysis and reporting skills.
You must have experience using Raisers edge, SQL and strong excel skills (pivot tables and data manipulation)
If you have the relevent experience for the Fundraising Database Officer, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 57822HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.