Youth Engagement Officer
Application deadline 19/10/16:
Our client is looking for a Youth Engagement Officer to play a vital role in our youth delivery programme. This challenging, but exciting role will engage, train and support young people helping them to make healthier life choices. Through motivation, education and training the post holder will offer intensive support to young smokers.
The Youth Engagement Officer will
• Develop and implement an engaging training programme to young people
• Deliver talks, workshops and activities in partnership with schools and youth groups.
• Take a lead role in the day to day operation of our volunteers and work placements roles.
• Seek opportunities to expand and promote awareness of the service to a wide range of audiences.
• Work with the communications team to promote the service and assist with drafting publicity materials as necessary.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
• Experience of working in an engagement role
• Experience of producing a range of engaging resources for young people and families using both formal and informal learning techniques.
• Experience of planning and running engagement events.
Our client's mission is to have a smokefree Wales. Smoking is still the single biggest preventable cause of ill health and death. It is the biggest driver of health inequalities. Our client is dedicated to tackling the harm and inequality caused by tobacco.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Health & Medical Fundraising jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Full Time Health & Medical Marketing jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Full Time Health & Medical Campaigning jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Full Time Health & Medical Management jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Full Time Health & Medical Administration jobs in Cardiff (Caerdydd)