Head of Development
Head of Development, 12 month FTC
Power To Change, London
Reporting to the Director of Market Development you will develop and design new initiatives to overcome the challenges faced by community businesses. You will also be responsible for developing a strategy for how Power To Change can invest in, support and grow market infrastructure for community business and build the capacity of the sector.
- Research and develop strategic initiatives to address key barriers to entry and scale of community businesses
- Develop and design new initiatives and potential investments including potential sector/thematic initiatives such as community energy, sport and health and social care
- Develop a strategy for how Power to Change can support, strengthen and invest in market infrastructure to support community businesses
- Analyse investment, returns, risks across the portfolio of programmes
- Provide oversight of the development and detailed design of such initiatives and programmes
- Manage a small team focused on Market Development at PTC
If you would like to apply for this exciting role, please send your CV, supporting letter with salary details and complete the attached Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power To Change is an independent charitable trust endowed with £150 million from the Big Lottery Fund to support community businesses across England over the next 7-10 years. Power To Change acts as a community business champion through the provision of funding and support on a local level. The organisation also aims to play a broader national leadership and advocacy role to enhance the market for community business and increase awareness of its social and economic benefits.
Apply for Head of Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Campaigning jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Operations & Service Delivery jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Business Development & Commercial jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Housing & Homelessness Finance & Legal jobs in London (Greater)