Director of Supporter Experience - Charity
At Compassion UK our supporters and volunteers play a valued part in our mission to see children released from poverty in Jesus’ name. We are looking to appoint a Director of Supporter Experience to take Compassion UK’s Supporter Experience and Volunteer Teams to the next level of professionalism and service.
Director of Supporter Experience
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Permanent. 35 hours per week
£45,900 pa + Excellent Benefits
Use your management and CRM database experience to help a Christian child development charity release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Job Purpose: To set and execute the strategic direction for CUK’s Supporter Experience activities.
- To research, develop, implement, constantly evaluate and improve the Supporter Experience strategy at CUK.
- To direct the outcomes and manage the budget of the Supporter Relations Department (SRD) and Compassion’s Volunteer Network (CVN) Team.
- Promote and maintain CUK’s Christian Ethos and Values;
- Partner in the strategic direction of the organisation as a director of the Marketing & Engagement Division;
- Set and maintain the strategy for Supporter Experience across the whole organisation to meet key “Experience & Engagement” outcomes;
- Provide Strategic Direction and Leadership to SRD to deliver a Supporter Experience Team structured and developed to meet CUK’s outcomes;
- Provide Strategic Direction and Leadership to the CVN Team to deliver a Volunteer Team and Network structured and developed to meet CUK’s outcomes.
Do you have a deep sense of personal connection to Compassion’s ministry to children in poverty and an eager desire to play a part in accomplishing its mission? Educated to degree level in business studies, marketing or related subject, you’ll have at least 5 years’ management experience ideally in a supporter or customer facing department such as a call centre or charity supporter care department.
The role also calls for strong experience of supporter or customer facing CRM database systems and a track record in compliance with external standards and financial management.
There is an occupational requirement for the Director of Supporter Experience to have a personal commitment to the Christian faith.
This is a permanent office-based post working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9.00 – 17.00.
Closing Date: 27th October 2016
Interview will take place w/c 7th November 2016.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to our website.
Compassion is a great place to work, debuting at No. 15 in the Sunday Times Best Not-for-Profit organization to work for in 2016.
Please note that we cannot consider applicants who do not presently have the right to work in the UK.
No agencies please.