4 days left
- Contract Type
As a leading provider of palliative care, Isabel Hospice is a highly successful and forward-thinking charity with a turnover of c£6m. With an excellent reputation both in the local community and beyond, they reach some 1,300 patients and 2,500 family members across eastern Hertfordshire.
Their specialist palliative care is available to adults both at home and at their In-Patient Unit as well as their Day Service locations. Care is based on the simple idea that patients are ordinary people living with physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs.
This is an exciting time to join Isabel Hospice as it prepares a new business and clinical strategy to meet changing patient needs in a rapidly changing healthcare economy. They see changes in demographics and disease trends which challenge them to change and develop their services to meet the needs of patients. In addition, Isabel Hospice is also focused on strengthening their links with others, in particular the local NHS, and other Hospices and care providers in the area; to provide integrated care which is centred on the needs of each unique individual.
Isabel Hospice is seeking an exceptional leader to take the organisation to its next phase of development, with ambition and drive. Acting as an ambassador for the organisation, the Chief Executive will engage and influence stakeholders at all levels and will represent Isabel Hospice to a wide network of contacts. In addition, the Chief Executive will be provide focused and inspiring leadership to the Hospice’s team of committed staff and volunteers to enable them to achieve their objectives.
- To lead, in partnership with the Board, the development and delivery of the Hospice’s mission and strategy
- To ensure the Hospice’s financial viability on a sustainable basis
- To manage and develop strong relationships with all the Hospice’s stakeholder groups
- Ensure that client needs are met, as they change over time, to the highest possible professional standards
- Senior executive experience, including at the level of, or in direct interaction with, governing boards
- Strategic planning and business management in multi £m environments
- Demonstrable financial/commercial acumen in a variety of settings
- Understanding and/or experience of local and, where relevant, national politics particularly in the health sector
For more information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/59660
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please speak to Isabel Hospice’s retained consultant Sandra Hamovic at Berwick Partners on 0207 529 6332.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 31st October 2016.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Senior Management jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Business Development & Commercial jobs in Welwyn Garden City
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Finance & Legal jobs in Welwyn Garden City