Part Qualified Management Accountant - Leading Arts Institution
Trace are currently recruiting for an experienced Part Qualified Accountant to join a large Arts organisation based in central London. Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant you’ll become part of an organisation which values their staff and promotes professional development.
Key elements of the role are outlined below:
- Produce monthly management accounts for designated departments accounting for all income and expenditure
- Assist the organisations budget holders enabling them to understand complex financial data.
- Provide detailed risk analysis and commentary of the respective field ensuring any appropriate recommendations are made from findings
- Produce relevant management information to support decision making
- Keep strict controls of budgets and sensitive financial information
- Produce and develop performance reports to monitor sales accounting for any fluctuations
- Reconcile a number of accounts on a monthly basis
To be successful for this role you will be/have
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIPFA/ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Solid experience working in management accounts
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A high level of motivation to produce work to the highest standards
- Naturally analytical and inquisitive
For further information regarding this new opportunity please contact Andrew Bell on the below details for a confidential conversation.