Digital Community Officer
1 year fixed-term contract
Peer support is a key strategic focus for Mind and the role of the Digital Communities Team is to facilitate engaging and supportive spaces for people with mental health problems to share their experiences and support others.
As one of two Digital Community Officers, you will engage with members of our online communities (Elefriends and Friends in Need), work with colleagues and internal partners to maintain a consistent quality of moderation. Working with the Senior Digital Community Officer and Digital Programme Manager, you will ensure that the development of our online community offer is led by the needs of people with mental health problems.
This is an opportunity to build your digital engagement skills and work in partnership with people with lived experience to continue the development of our busy and dynamic online communities, through design workshops and online activities.
To apply, please visit our website via the apply button.
Closing date: 14th October 2016.
Interview date: w/c 24th October 2016.
Mind is an equal opportunities employer.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Health & Medical Campaigning jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Health & Medical Operations & Service Delivery jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Health & Medical IT & Web Development jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Health & Medical Policy & Research jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Health & Medical PR & Communications jobs in London (Central)