Senior Fundraising Officer
An international charity in London, have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fundraiser to cover whilst they recruit permanently to one of their UK programmes. This is a great opportunity to work for one of the largest and most well known international charities in the UK.
Key day to day activities are:
Writing and preparing compelling and targeted concept notes, presentations and proposals for high level donors in partnership with fundraisers.
Primarily you will work with the Partnerships, Philanthropy and Institutional teams, but may also assist with other fundraising teams.
Providing high quality grant management to UK Programmes donors by writing well-written and accurate donor reports
Maintaining and regularly updating relevant financial systems, and producing donor-specific financial reports.
Being a focal point for fundraising teams, building strong relationships and acting as the 'go to' for programmatic information.
Need some experience of targeted donor fundraising (i.e. not just from 'mass') but not too much is fine. Personable and friendly so can get on with the team and with fundraisers, not expecting them to do anything external.
This role will be paid hourly/daily and can be put through as PAYE or a Ltd company.
Apply for Senior Fundraising Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare International Development jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Corporate Fundraising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Major Donor/ Gifts jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Trusts & Foundations jobs in London (Central)