Personal Assistant - International Development
Are you an experienced PA to senior level? Do you have experience in International Development?
My client, an International Development Charity based in Central London is looking to recruit an experienced PA to support one of the directors, on a temporary basis. This initially is for the duration of 6 weeks although will be reviewed.
Duties include although not limited to:
-Provide support to the new Director as she gets established in post. I.e. setting up induction meetings and providing assistance with becoming equated with the charities office and structure.
- Provide proactive and effective administrative support to the Director in relation to diary management and appointment prioritisation through effective use of Microsoft Outlook,
- Liaise with Director over her/his priorities, forward plan and prepare for internal and external meetings, including preparation of relevant paperwork, booking rooms and ensuring technology is set up correctly.
- Create and manage the Director’s filing systems, both paper based and online.
- Assist the Director managing emails and other external communications.
- Organise Director’s travel arrangements including arranging flights, travel health advice, visas and local currency, and preparing detailed travel itineraries as required.
- Ensure regular and efficient financial administration and reporting on Director’s budget , including processing of expenses and invoices, drafting monthly commentary on the central team budget for discussion with Director and liaising with the Finance team with regard to budget queries, with guidance from the Director.
- Undertake project work and other administrative tasks as specified by the Director.
To be considered for the assignment, you will have substantial proven experience providing PA support to a high level role. You will have experience working for an international development NGO. You will have minute taking experience as well as being confident with national diary management and travel arrangements.
A full job description will be presented to shortlisted candidates at time of registration with Prospectus.