Health & Wellbeing Adviser (Employment) – Mental Health Charity
5 days left
- Contract Type
It is an exciting opportunity for you to work on the BBO Support into Employment project funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund.
Health and Wellbeing Adviser (Employment)
Based in Flitwick
Full-time, 37.0 hours per week; worked Mondays to Fridays with flexibility to cover evening/weekends as required
- To support people who have experienced mental ill health to move towards employment, including access to education, training, work placements and employment.
- To coordinate mentoring, training and counselling provision to promote positive financial inclusion and money management.
- To support individuals to gain and maintain mental wellbeing through social and structured wellbeing interventions.
- Must have experience of working in a small outcomes-focused mental health (or similar) service within a wider organisation, including delivering a service against performance targets.
- Must have experience of working with partner agencies and local communities.
- Must have experience of using a dedicated database/system for recording of and reporting service data.
- Must be able to carry out effective needs assessments.
- Must be able to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must have an understanding of mental health and wellbeing needs, including those from culturally diverse communities.
- Must be able to promote a service and produce and present reports.
- Must have good communication, motivational and negotiation skills.
- Must have a valid driving licence and access to a car for work and able to work flexibly according to the needs of the service.
- Must have a Level 3 Social Care or equivalent qualification.
Closedown for applications: 10am on Thursday 6th October 2016.
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.