Salary £27,924, full time permanent post
There are 382 Citizens Advice “Bureaux” across England and Wales, all of which are members of Citizens Advice. Together, we are the Citizens Advice Service, and we help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice, and by influencing policymakers.
In this challenging funding environment, Stratford on Avon and Warwick District Citizens Advice are now seeking to employ a new joint Service Development Manager. The aim of this post will be to further diversify the funding base of the two organisations (with a merger planned in 2017) enabling them to become more resilient to cuts to public funding for core advice services, and to develop new targeted initiatives that address the special needs of the most vulnerable in the community.
As Development Manager you will lead and provide expert advice in relation to all fundraising activities for Citizens Advice across South Warwickshire. Ensure that grant applications, tendering opportunities and other income generation is maximised to support the development of our social welfare advice services
For more information and to apply visit our website
Closing date for applications: 12pm Monday 10th October 2016
Citizens Advice values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Management jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Community Fundraising jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Events Fundraising jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Statutory Fundraising jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon