Public Affairs and Campaigns Officer
Deadline: As soon as possible.
- A children’s health campaign.
- To coordinate, develop and deliver public affairs and campaign strategies that drive political change and place this organisations issue’s at the top of external policy in all UK parliaments and assemblies.
- To run activism campaigns when necessary to support the influencing and public affairs work.
- To plan and deliver parliamentary and campaigns events that will drive policy and behaviour change to meet the needs of their audience.
- Will be a proven successful influencer and negotiator at all levels who has an excellent working knowledge of parliament and public affairs.
- Will have excellent communication skills, including public speaking with the ability to communicate complex public policy issues.
- Will be a clear critical and organised thinker who can manage stakeholder relationships at different levels and can to conflicting deadlines .
Apply for Public Affairs and Campaigns Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly